Ginger Pumpkin Drop Cookies
These cookies, gone in several bites, are super quick to make and combine protein with complex carbs. They could literally be a nutritious meal! But truly - take several along when you are needing a mid-day snack that provides a boost of energy, delighting the tastebuds with NO GUILT!
5 scoops Arbonne Essentials Vanilla Protein*
1-2 T. organic ground ginger (use personal preference)
1 T. organic ground cinnamon
1 tsp. Rumford baking powder
Add ingredients to medium mixing bowl and stir with fork until blended.
In small bowl combine:
1 free range brown egg
2 T. Sweet Tree brand coconut palm nectar
3 T. pumpkin puree
2 T. applesauce (may use only pumpkin if desired)
Whisk wet ingredients and pour into dry ingredients, blending with fork.
Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, or use ceramic baking stone. (Use seasoned baking stone - meaning the stone is dark and has developed non-stick properties.) Roll dough into one inch balls, or use Pampered Chef small scoop, and space on baking sheet approximately 2" apart. Use back of spatual and flatten top of cookies slightly. Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Makes 24 cookies
- About Us
Products & Services
- Services/Fees >
- Special Promotions
- Rita's Arbonne Story
- Green Science Starts with Soil
- Clinical Trials/Validation
- Genius Ultra Beauty/Skincare Device
- The Arbonne Difference
- Protein Powder Comparison
- Essentials FIzz Energy - What's This Drink All About?
- Cancer Support - Top Arbonne Picks
- Words from Arbonne Users
- Hormone Balance Resources
- Why Petro Chemicals & Mineral Oil Are Concerning
- Why Skin Care Ingredients Matter
- BioMat >
- Wellness Pro 2010+ >
- Bio-Energetic Signature Scanning >
- Chi Vibrational Therapy
- Vibration Therapy with Magic Wand Massager
- CANCER DIAGNOSIS? TOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EMPOWERMENT >
- Do You Need to Detox?
- 30 Day Healthy Living Program >
- State of Medicine - You Tube Videos
- Alzheimer's and the Cholesterol Link
- Anti Inflammatory & Alkaline Lifestyle - Resetting Your Body's pH
- Artificial Ingredients - Truth be Told
- Auto Immune Symptoms
- Baby Care Products & Children's Health
- Do You Want to Lose Weight...and Your Mind?
- Glyconutrients and Polysacchrides, One in the Same?
- Green Smoothie Tests the Ninja Pro Blender - Can it Juice?
- Headaches - Could Healthy Food Be A Catalyst
- Heartburn? Don't Blame Your Stomach Acid
- Heart Disease and Energy Solution Benefits
- Hormones - God's Synergy Within
- Pain Management
- Paleo Diet, Friend or Foe?
- Parabens. Para-What?
- Pregnancy & Morning Sickness
- Snoring? To C-PAP, or not....
- Soy - the NON Health Food
- Sucralose - Is It Safe?
- Sunscreens- Protectant or Cancer Contributor
- Vegan Protein - Absorption Matters
- Weight Loss Should NOT Be A Numbers Game
- Why Purity Beats Organics
- Why Is Taurine in My FIzzy Sticks?
Alternative Cancer Info
- Quest for the Cure....Continues - Video Series with Ty Bollinger
- pH and It's Importance
- Hyperthermia Therapy For Cancer Patients
- Why MD Leaves Conventional Practice
- Anti Cancer Diet and Super Foods
- Brain Cancer Help Links
- Cancer Promoters
- Coffee Enemas - Excellent Explanation of Critical Use in Detoxifying the Body
- Colon Cancer Prevention - Part 1
- Colon Cancer Prevention - Part 2
- Detect Cancer 10 Years Before Conventional Testing
- Dirty Dozen - Cancer Promoters in Our World
- Dirty Electricity - EMFs and Cancer
- Eliminate the Dirty Dozen, or More, To Prevent Cancer
- Five Myths About Cancer
- Our Cancer Journey - Protocols
- The Fungus Among Us
- Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to 75% Of All Breast Cancers
- FREE Therapy to Treat Cancer & Disease
- Cancer Support for Your Skin
- Hormones - Fibro, PMS, Weight Gain >
- Spiritual Wellness >
- Mind & Spirit
- Protein Powered Nutrition (Vegan)
- HealthWise Creations >
- Arbonne Protein Smoothie Recipes
- Blood Healthy Smoothie
- Chocolate Mocha Delish Breakfast Shake
- Green Pineapple Smoothie
- Doc Mike's Pineapple "Anti-Inflammatory" Smoothie >
- Ginger Beet Juice
- Protein Powders and Trace Heavy Metals
- Matcha Green Protein Smoothie
- Melon Seed & Foraging Smoothie
- Sweet Beet Smoothie
- Salads & Dressings >
- Soups >
- Appetizers >
- Main Dish & Vegis >
- Breads and Grains >
- Desserts >
- For The Home & Bug Repellents >
- 2017 Commitment to Healthier You
- Feature Article -Boost Immune System
- Healthier You Sale!